CC Corporate Counsel Professional Corporation
Attention Privacy Office
100 Bass Pro Mills Drive, No. 49, Vaughan, Ontario, L4K 5X1
What personal data does Pure Intentions Network collect?
- Personal information we receive from you, the member. We collect Personal Data from you when you voluntarily provide such information. This includes when you register for Pure Intentions Network (for example, name, address and email address), use certain Network, or connect your Pure Intentions Network account to online third party Network such as Facebook, Twitter or other social networks. The information we receive from your social networks, is dependent upon your privacy settings with the social network. You should always review, and if necessary, adjust your privacy settings on third-party websites and Network before linking or connecting them to our website or Service.
- Mobile data. When you use our applications on your mobile device, we may receive or collect and store unique identification numbers associated with your device (“Device ID”), mobile carrier, device type and manufacturer, phone number, and, depending on your mobile device settings, your geographical location data, including GPS coordinates (e.g. latitude and/or longitude) or similar information regarding the location of your mobile device. This allows us to provide you with offers from merchants in your vicinity. You can turn this feature off by adjusting your phone settings.
- Cookies and other tracking data. We may collect information using cookies, log file data, and clear gifs (also known as web beacons) to track usage information, to remember you on our Service, and to provide additional functionality. We automatically collect certain types of usage information when you use our Service. When you visit our Service, we may send one or more cookies — a small text file containing a string of alphanumeric characters — to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser and lets us help you log in faster and enhance your navigation through the site. A cookie may also convey information to us about how you use the Service (e.g., the pages you view, the links you click, how frequently you access the Service), and allows us to track your usage of the Service. We may collect log file information from your browser or mobile device each time you access the Service. Log file information may include anonymous information such as your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, information about your mobile device, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on the Service, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information. We may employ clear gifs (also known as web beacons) which are used to anonymously track the online usage patterns of our users. In addition, we may also use clear gifs in HTML-based emails sent to our users to track which emails are opened and which links are clicked by recipients. The information allows for more accurate reporting and improvement of the Service. We may also collect analytics data, or use third-party analytics tools, to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service. These tools collect information sent by your browser or mobile device, including the pages you visit, your actions on our websites or mobile applications, and other information that assists us in analyzing and improving the Service.
How does Pure Intentions Network use my Personal Data?
Pure Intentions Network uses any Personal Data you supply to the Network. We may also use your Personal Data to help us improve Pure Intentions Network and to contact you regarding the Network, products, services or offers and promotions from third parties that we have business relationships with. We may use your email address to email you about products and Network that our clients or partners offer. See below to learn how to opt-out of any further messages of this nature from us.
We may also use your Personal Data in aggregate form as described under “How Does Pure Intentions Network use Aggregate Data.” When we do this the data is anonymized so that you cannot be personally identified.
How does Pure Intentions Network use aggregate data?
In order to provide the best service to you, Pure Intentions Network measures and analyzes the demographics, interests and behavior of our members based on the Personal Data provided to us. Sometimes we may provide aggregate information to our clients or partners about how our members, collectively, shop for products and use our service. Pure Intentions Network may also share aggregated user statistics in order to describe our Network to current and prospective business partners and clients, and to other third parties. This aggregated data does not identify you individually.
How does Pure Intentions Network share my Personal data?
- Agents and Service Providers – Like many businesses, Pure Intentions Network shares personal information with agents, third party suppliers and other service providers who perform work on our behalf. We may also share statistical data with our business partners or third party suppliers.
- Anonymized Aggregated Data – As described above, we aggregate and anonymize data and use and disclose such information for a variety of purposes. However, in these situations, we do not disclose any information that could be used to identify you personally.
CHOICES REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION
- Marketing Communications. If you do not wish to receive promotional emails, you can click the “unsubscribe” button on promotional email communications. Note that you are not permitted to unsubscribe or opt-out of non-promotional messages regarding your account, such as account verification, change or updates to features of the websites or mobile applications, or technical and security notices.
- Online Advertising. We may permit third party online advertising networks to collect information about your use of our website over time so that they may play or display ads that may be relevant to your interests on our websites or mobile applications as well as on other websites or mobile applications. Typically, the information we share is provided through cookies or similar tracking technologies. The only way to completely “opt out” of the collection of any information through cookies or other tracking technology is to actively manage the settings on your browser or mobile device. Please refer to your browser’s or mobile device’s technical information for instructions on how to delete and disable cookies, and other tracking/recording tools. (To learn more about cookies, clear gifs/web beacons and related technologies, you may wish to visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org and/or the Network Advertising Initiative’s online resources, at http://www.networkadvertising.org). Depending on your mobile device, you may not be able to control tracking technologies through settings.
- Data Retention: We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you with the Network. Following termination or deactivation of your account, we may retain information for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, and/or audit purposes. We may retain your information in aggregate or anonymized form indefinitely. Please submit a support request if you wish to delete your account. We may retain posts you made on our Service indefinitely even after you cease to use our Network.
Is my Personal Data secure?
We take the security of your Personal Data and other information very seriously. We take reasonable steps to protect this data from loss, unauthorized access or misuse. However, no Internet, email or electronic transmission is ever completely secure so we encourage you to take special care in deciding what information you send us in this way.
What if Pure Intentions Network needs to update this policy?
We reserve the right to modify this Policy from time to time. If we make any changes to this Policy, we will change the “Last Revision” date above and will post the updated Policy on this page.
How do I update my Personal Data?
If you feel that you need to update your Personal Data for any reason, please submit a request to our customer service email. Once we receive your request we will take reasonable steps to update any Personal Data that you have submitted via our Network.